Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Sick Day XVI


OK, I’m going to sink to an all new low and show you just how shallow I really am for this month’s sick day presentation.

There are some notable and celebrity people who I find are just too hard to look at. I will over look those with asymmetric faces like Lyle Lovett who can actually look good because their faces have character.

What I’m talking about are often icons of beauty or those who are at least known for their looks. Take Nicole Kidman for instance. There is something creepy about her forehead and eye brows. I can’t watch her. Jackie Kennedy, her eyes were so far apart I wondered if one of her parents was a hammer head shark. Julia Roberts and that throbbing vein in her forehead. Katie Brown, the sports caster at KATU makes me dizzy. In fact, all sports casters are hard to look at. These are attractive people by most standards, but something about them just hits me the wrong way.

Want more, John Kerry, Henry Waxman, and Waxman look alike Dr. Phil, Lester Holt, Meredith Vieira, Charles Gibson, Barbara Walters. They are all just too difficult to view, they make me sick and yes I am that shallow.

11 Comments:

Blogger Me. Here. Right now. said...

A multi-lingual following, eh, Guy?

Stone Phillips - stretchy lips.

5:35 AM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Yep, I deleted it. It was just someone fishing for visitors to her new blog. Spam is spam.

Angelina, toilet plunger lips.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

How refreshing!
You're not shallow - you're human.
(Are you buying those trash magazines??)

9:48 AM  
Blogger Mike S said...

I can only think of one example, Sarah Jessica Parker. Way too much face for the body, above two oversize melons, supported by toothpicks atop UGLY feet:)

2:36 PM  
Blogger Amaya said...

Interesting. I think it's human nature to judge and as long as you're not being a bully, I see no harm in sharing your opinion. So on that note: I completely agree about SJP. She has an amazing body and I'm so glad she does - she needs something going for her.
Another person who's appeal I can't understand is Cameron Diaz.
And don't even get me started on Paris Hilton. Let's just say I'd like to see what she really looks like behind the all the fakeness.

3:04 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

And She should get that wart burned off her face, and don't get me started on Aaron Nevel. Someone once called that thing on his face a mole, and I corrected them by calling it a gopher.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Auntie said...

Guy this is the most lame sick day you have ever "taken."

That said, however, I could not resist chuckling a little..... :)

But the photo was not your usual high standard of gross-out-dom.

1:20 PM  
Blogger The Guy Who Writes This said...

Amaya spanked me for my photo in July so I figured I'd tone it down for a month or so. Also, after 16 sick days maybe I'm running out of things to be sick about. See me after the election. I may be back up to my full pukeatude.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tone it down? You skipped a whole month and then you give us this lame photo.....I want to see something really super duper puke-a-riffic for a photo next month, young man!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Undercover Mother said...

One word: Botox.

Katie Couric creeps me out. I think she uses it, too.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Undercover Mother said...

Jeez, Auntie. You'd think with two kids you'd have seen enough puke! Are you a pukeaphile????

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home